The EN-9260TX-E network adapter for PCs with PCI Express slots offers the latest technology in power management and Gigabit Ethernet network connectivity capability. The EN-9260TX-E’s full bandwidth capability boasts a robust 1000Mbps capability through the PCI Express bus architecture. There’s no need to purchase a new switch or broadband router since the adapter’s auto-negotiation feature works with your existing switch, broadband router or hub to provide the highest network speed available (10/100 or 1000 Mbps). The adapter’s automatic full duplex capability further increases bandwidth and eliminates packet collisions by allowing data to flow in both directions at the same time.
- Complies with PCI Express 1.1 – x1 PCI Express standard
- IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab and 802.3x standards
- Supports 10/100/1000Mbps Auto Negotiation and Jumbo Frame
- Supports IEEE802.3x full-duplex Flow Control
- Supports IEEE802.1Q VLAN Tagging and IEEE802.1P Layer2 Priority Encoding
- Supports Wake on LAN and ACPI power management
- Supports IEEE802.3az energy efficient Ethernet function
- Includes a low-profile bracket
- Supports drivers for Novell 5.X/6.X, Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8, Linux 2.4.x
There are no reviews yet.